The newest additions to our unofficial luxury collection compatible with X-Wing -- these feature custom artwork and our own unique design.
Reversible: Each token design is double-sided with different artwork on each side to reduce the number of tokens you need to bring along to each battle.
- Disarmed & Tractored ("round")
- Ionized & Cloaked ("diamond")
- Strained & Depleted ("diamond")
- Stressed & 2 Stressed ("diamond") -- reverse side represents two levels of stress
Solid Metal: These metal tokens have a luxurious heft and are undeniably on a different level than your opponent's cardboard. Enjoy the reactions when your tokens deliver that magnificent metal sound whenever you deploy them.
Metal Styles: These gamepieces have three different options for metal finish:
- Darkness -- This finish is a matte black with excellent contrast. A little less metallic in appearance but it offers excellent visibility and vibrant colors on the table.
Polished Rifle -- With a look of semi-gloss black nickel (similar to gun metal appearance), this finish will impress everyone who sees it.
Brushed Alloy -- This worn silvery look is a great match for ships that match that finish. The brushed texture is Intended to mimic the hull of an older or more conventional cruiser.
Prize Quality: These would make stellar league prizes, or gifts for the collector that must have the absolute best for their games. No one will have more impressive tokens at the table. They are dense and really give you the impression of luxury. These are custom-made die-cast soft enamel coins with hand-painted color on both sides.
Perfect Size: These metal coins are the perfect size for gaming, a fair bit larger than the cardboard versions you are upgrading:
- Round-shaped tokens are 0.8 inches (20.5mm) tall and ~1.1 inches (28mm) wide. Comparable to the size of a U.S. quarter in the center with the "wings" along each side making it wider. .
- Diamond-shaped tokens are 1.34 inches (34mm) on their longest diagonal including the small accent extensions, and 1.18 inches (30mm) on the shortest diagonal.
Though fully compatible with X-Wing and similar games, these are unofficial and are not associated with or officially endorsed by Fantasy Flight Games, Disney, Asmodee, or any other entity. Tokens are pictured here alongside game materials for context. Any cards are not included.