Luxury Playstyle x Crabbok
Singles of our grand-sized Nova Collection Combat Tokens. We carefully designed this unofficial set with Crabbok to be a luxury collection unlike any other.
Reversible: Each token design is double-sided with different artwork on each side to reduce the number of tokens you need to bring to each battle.
- Aiming / Standing By
- Dodging / Surging
- Wounded / 2 -- reverse side represents two levels
- Suppressed / 2 -- reverse side represents two levels
Solid Metal: These metal tokens have a luxurious heft and are undeniably on a different level than your opponent's cardboard. Enjoy the reactions when your tokens deliver that magnificent metal sound whenever you deploy them.
Metal Styles: These gamepieces have two different options for metal finish:
- Prize Silver -- A shiny silver that is a perfect luxury option to go with your Prize Order gamepieces. The finish can show fingerprints and scratches a little more easily, but can't help but catch the eyes of your opponents.
Brushed Alloy -- This worn silvery look is a great match for more rugged squads and more durable.
Prize Quality: These would make stellar league prizes, or gifts for the collector that must have the absolute best for their games. No one will have more impressive tokens at the table. They are dense and really give you the impression of luxury. The detailed design, hand-painted art, and solid metal combine for a truly glorious combination.
Grand Size: Designed to be oversized gamepieces that truly stand out, these tokens are noticably larger than the base cardboard counterparts.
- Aiming/Standing By: ~1.14 inches (29mm) in diameter x 3mm thick
- Dodging/Surging: ~1.1 inches (~28mm) at its widest dimension x 3mm thick
- Wounded: ~1.54 inches (39mm) at its widest dimension x 3mm thick
- Suppressed: ~1.14 inches (29mm) at its widest dimension x 3mm thick
Note that due to the irregular shape/size of these tokens, these do not come with capsule protectors like the Prize Order gamepieces. If you want a great mix of luxury and durability, we suggest choosing the Brushed Alloy finish for your combat tokens.
Though fully compatible with Star Wars: Legion and similar games, these are unofficial and are not associated with or officially endorsed by Fantasy Flight Games, Asmodee, or any other entity. Tokens are pictured here alongside game materials for context. Those cards and promos are not included.